Alloy Steel Billets
- Supply Ability : 15000 Metric Ton Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Metric Ton
- 400.00 - 600.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 15000 Metric Ton Per Day
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Alloy Steel Billets, Alloy steel is steel that is alloyed with a variety of elements in total amounts between 1.0% and 50% by weight to improve its mechanical properties. This steel is used to manufacture various parts for Automobile Industry, Railways, Defense Equipments, Engineering Industry, Forging, Bearings etc..
Alloy Steel Billets are widely used for the making of construction bars and other structures. It has high tensile strength which provides it the ability to bear the heavy loads. It is adaptable to all adverse environmental conditions. Steel Billets are extremely resistant to corrosion and moisture. It is manufactured by using the excellent quality steel material in order to ensure its incredible strength and durability. Customers can avail this highly reliable product from us in various specifications at cost efficient rates. Fabricators find the product perfect when it comes to molding and providing any desired or expected shape or dimension.
Features of Alloy Steel Billets:
- Compatible with almost all elements, firm dimensions, made corrosion proof.
- Flexible and versatile for various applications
- Square in shape, production method of these billets conforms to global standard.
- Due to their unique mechanical properties, these steel products are used for designing structural components.